• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Whirlpool Ramp, Upper to Lower Ramp for White Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Melted mine. It involved a dishwasher. Don't ask for more details. I don't want to cry in a public forum.

Anyone got a decent set of used ones they want to sell?

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Melted mine. It involved a dishwasher. Don't ask for more details. I don't want to cry in a public forum.

Anyone got a decent set of used ones they want to sell?

Pretty sure I have some you can have, just pay for shipping, I'll post of pics over the next couple days.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
You're a saint. I have a line on some NOS ones in the States, but I'm hoping to fine some local. Eagerly looking forward to pics!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Here is what I have

uploadfromtaptalk1465963972527.jpg

Don't have a upper to lower unfortunately, but the whirlpool us yours if you want it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I ended up buying a repro upper to lower yesterday from a member on Pinside. He tossed in his used whirlpool ramp for the price of shipping so I couldn't refuse.

I really appreciate the effort it took to dig these out. I would be VERY interested in your Bigfoot ramp. Mine is held together with a buttload of epoxy and the switch has red tuck tape holding it in place. It works, but it's a complete eye sore. I can't tell exactly what shape yours in from the photo, but it's definitely a massive improvement on the one I have. Would you be interested in selling it?

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.