• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Whitewater

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg bulgajewski

Apr 9, 2020
prince edward county
First post, have only been in the pinball scene for a few years and now have acquired an expensive hobby. I started with a bally flip flop and most recent purchase Elvria hoh le. Have purchased most my pins through pin rev and have met some great guys,(marsien,shootagain,damien).Hi everyone!

So now about the wh20, This was my second pin purchased from a friend that had it for years, not mint but plays well, has working original topper with common wrinkle, would be a nice machine to restore.
The start button acts up a bit, sometimes starts first try sometimes 15th try, seems worse cold?
Shooter rod weak(new spring would assume).
Fairly dirty w/faded ramps but not broken
Playfield dirty but but condition good
Quite a few chips and marks on cabinet(pics)
Comes with new mountains and original manual
Price $5500
or trade/partial trade for newer pinIMG_1222.jpg IMG_0214.jpg IMG_1217.jpg IMG_1218.jpg IMG_1219.jpg IMG_1220.jpg IMG_1224.jpg IMG_1216.jpg IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_1222.jpg

Subzero74

Dec 28, 2014
Whitby, ON
Yes we do this for our kids, kids definitely are not an excuse....lol

totally busted!!! I absolutely did not buy this for my kids....if it doesn’t say PlayStation....they aren’t interested.
I must add...Greg is a standup guy. Was a pleasure to meet him and see his collection. Great guy to deal with!!

Reactions: Marsien
Status
Not open for further replies.