• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Williams IJ for WPT + $$$

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Considering a trade to Machine is 100% working with the exception of backbox GI needing to be repined. Was completely shopped recently by Menace with new parts as needed. Wireforms were all replated Brass and look amazing. Typical cabinet fade.

Would also consider trade for TZ, ACDC ??????

Pictures to come

Located in Thornton just south of Barrie, ON

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Williams Fan said:
I thought you had a WPT?

Had is the key word. I really liked it but needed to free up some cash at the time. I hate to let go of a machine like IJ but I would for a TZ or ACDC. Cash plus a WPT even if its cosmetically rough is ok as I would like to do some more PG art on the sides of the cabinet. My wife wasn't a big fan of the "Girl with the big tits" all over it.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Re: Interest Check FT: Williams IJ for WPT $$$

Can't believe the GI in the head crapped out after it left here... figures! That's pinball baby!

If I'm up in your neck of the woods before the game gets sold I'll take a look at and repair the GI for you.

D

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
Re: Interest Check FT: Williams IJ for WPT $$$

Thanks Doug. Here is some of what was done:
Complete tear down with new drop target decals, wireforms were re plated brass, new plastics as needed, new balls, new white rubber and red flipper rubbers, new flipper re build kit installed. Only issue is GI in the back box needs to be re pinned. See above post LOL. Typical cabinet fade but the playfield is perfect. I was planning to have it Fully Restored and may still do so. With new decals and some chrome or brass for legs and gun it would be close to CQ as it gets.

Let me know what you have for a trade.