• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS WOZ Pinballbulbs LED Kit...

soltic

Oct 23, 2013
Richmond Hill
Got Cliffy Protectors and this light kit from the seller of the machine, keeping the Cliffy stuff, not interested in this light kit.

As per the site: "This is a custom made LED kit for your Wizard of Oz Pinball. This kit includes 3 double spotlights, 2 LED strips, some flasher replacements, and a voltage controller board all pre-wired together. The entire kit is plug n play, with instructions and also comes with its own special power supply. There is no soldering required."

I might be a moron but it doesn't appear my kit has the extra "flasher replacements".... I assume the previous owner of the machine didn't order them.

Install instructions are here:

http://www.pinballbulbs.com/installs/wozkit.html

Pinballbulbs sells 'em for $129 + shipping, being that it looks like those flashers are not present I think $90 would be reasonable...

P/u only in Richmond Hill here @ the office.

-Rod

rockinganker

Sep 28, 2013
Chatham Ontario
If you're planning on playing WOZ with low lighting or in the dark, keep this. WOZ is well known for crappy GI and this kit solves a lot of lighting issues.

For anyone else with a WOZ, this is 90.00 well spent.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
rockinganker said:
If you're planning on playing WOZ with low lighting or in the dark, keep this. WOZ is well known for crappy GI and this kit solves a lot of lighting issues.

For anyone else with a WOZ, this is 90.00 well spent.

Funny I think the GI might have changed because I do not see any GI issues with my recent build (Nov 1/13) in mid-low lighting ... haven't tried it in the dark yet but I was very pleasently surprised as I noticed the issue when I played it at a couple shows but not now :D :D :D