1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WPC Speaker Pop Eliminator!

Discussion in 'Projects & Mods' started by Menace, May 20, 2016.

1. Ericpinballfan

Ericpinballfan New Member

Great News! scn101
    How can I purchase 4 of these. Been on here for awhile with no word on How to purchase.
    Thanks Eric

2. Menace

Menace Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

The time has finally come! I've completed the first batch of these and they are ready to go. Again I would like to apologize for how long these have taken to complete, but a career change right after I finished the design of these completely derailed the build (not to mention my pinball repair side biz).

Anyway, I will be going through the list on the first page and PM'ing members in the order they signed up. Unfortunately my PCB shop screwed up my blanks order and I only got 30pcs instead of 150pcs, but the good news is I will be placing an order for more blanks and build another round of these. (and the build will go much quicker this time.

Appreciate all the support you guys have shown for this, and tell all your friends about it!

Thanks,
    Doug

3. Ericpinballfan

Ericpinballfan New Member

What is the latest news?
    Ant ideas when these will ne complete and ship?
    Thanks
    Eric

4. Menace

Menace Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Sorry guys for not getting these out yet, work and home life continue to get in the way. I need to box all of the orders up and get shipping quotes and then get totals out to everyone still waiting for these. When I started this project I was working at my old job which apparently afforded me lots of time to get other stuff like this competed. Who knew?

I will pm everyone that I have pcbs for once I have your totals.

5. Vimtoman

Vimtoman New Member

Pm'd for 6 please.