• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT WPT interest check/price check

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I am considering switching up the line up. Only have 2 machines and wondered if there was any interest and opinions on fair price for this title? Would be willing to trade for an ACDC, TZ, IJ (Williams) or TAF obviously plus cash for these titles

The Good:
All lights swapped out to LEDs, custom WPT poker chip shooter rod, custom clear plastics with WPT poker chip stacks. Tri colored Brite Caps LED pop bumper caps with WPT poker chips. New rubber and flipper mechs. Also removed the one way gate in the upper left orbit to create a much better flow

The Bad: a few scrapes on the interior sides (pf slipped a few times when working on it), siderails are scraped a little too. Sticker on the skill shot VUK is damaged. Ace in the Hole "Jail" isn't working correctly. It will go up when hit but doesn't come down when ball is shot in. I think it is an opto issue and I don't solder anything, its not my skill set.

Otherwise it is working 100%

How do I add photos???

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Not really sure how to give a solid number, as the market now is nuts.

However, I'd recommend pictures of the game and it's flaws would help determine a lot.

Also, get a technician to fix the game issues, as someone will easily beat you up on that, and it would likely cost less to have it run issue free than the amount someone may try to haggle out of you for it.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
The big question on value for this title...is it HUO?
I really have no idea. I got it from an owner on Pinball Owners out of Winnipeg Manitoba and had it shipped via NAVL. I don't see anything that tells me it was on location but I am no expert as far as what to look for. The PF is clean and undamaged.
I added pics but they aren't the best ever taken. If someone is interested I can always get full shots of anything you want to see.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
so is this for sale or did you buy it ?
No its for sale/for trade. WHEN I bought it I had it shipped from a guy in Winnipeg. I was responding to the question of whether it is HUO. I wasn't really thinking of selling it but someone inquired about it last week. I told him I would part with it if I could replace it with one of the machines on my list. He didn't have anything to trade and then suddenly an ACDC comes up and I messaged him asking if he were still interested and of course he just bought something else!!! LOL when you get the itch I guess you scratch it right ;)