• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: Demolition Man

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Always going to have a soft spot for this game and want to add it back in my line up again. I hope I am finally reaching full circle with this hobby now that I am add games back in for the second time around :roll:

G

There's one available from Gerry.
I got mine this way in the last buy.I got a very clean pin that only needed an IC chip to be 100% fonctionnal including claw and elevator.
Very happy with it!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
superjackpot said:
Once you got it would this make DM a keeper then? :)

Yes it would be most definitely a keeper second time around. I am getting tired of the chase to be honest and right now I am content for the most part of what I got with the only iffy title is XMen. Depending how the next major code up goes from Stern it might be going out after new year and already spoken for too. If it goes I will be on the hunt (already am) for a CV to complete my JPOP pair of TOTAN and TOM or possibly a regular SM. I know before the year ends I want to break into double digits for the first time with my 10th pin. It has been a pretty crazy year for me so far and need my fix for November so please
smiley-sign0085.gif
me Barry :)

Jan - The Shadow (in)
Feb - Theatre of Magic (in)
Mar - White Water (in) Flintstones (out)
May - Guns n' Roses (in) Judge Dredd (out)
June - Revenge from Mars (in) Ripley's Believe It Or Not (in) Johnny Mnemonic (out)
July - Tales of the Arabian Nights (in) Guns n' Roses (out)
August - Xmen (in) The Shadow (out) Revenge from Mars (out)
September - Lord of the Rings (in)
October - The Simpsons Pinball Party (in) Ripley's Believe It Or Not (out)
November -
December -

Thanks for the heads up Andre on the container dealer but prefer a "right now" type deal and do not wanna deal with counting on the container filling up or shipping the game back here to Toronto.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Mike, you got TSPP back in? When I was over you told me you didn't care for it the last time you owned it. I'd like to try it some time.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
frolic said:
Mike, you got TSPP back in? When I was over you told me you didn't care for it the last time you owned it. I'd like to try it some time.

Chris you are welcome to come by any time and yes I thought I didn't care for it and now I love it.

A nice one came up and I had someone interested in my Ripley's so I figured why not. I owned TSPP near the beginning when I got into pins and I didn't know what the hell I was doing and felt the game was too much stop and go for me. Also at the time I wanted an I500 more and the lure of turning my TSPP in an I500 and JM was too much for me to resist. Second time around owning it I appreciate it much more for the some of the tougher shots and deep rules. It sits right next to my LOTR which you played last time I think when you were over? Funny the two games I have been avoiding for the past year I now own and love and do not see leaving anytime soon or before my other games.

One more change up is going to be happening in my line up with Xmen before end of this month and hoping SuperJackpot can help me end off the year with a bang!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Just wanted to be clear that I was looking for a Demoman first before Aerostarz, so take a number :lol:

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Wow. DemoMan is only worth $1350 in the price guide? It's not worth me selling it. Mine has all new Rottendog boards and Trough /Flipper boards from Great Lakes Modular. I likely have that alone invested in the boards.