• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: GnR

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Check this out Mike:

Guns n Roses -

This is out of my personal collection. I've had this game for 5 years. I purchased it from a home owner who got the game off a operator is 1998. So it was on location for 3-4 years then home use only since. The play field has a cliffy protector over the axle hole. The side edge wore on all of these just like my huo Monster Bash which is the same hole. Other then this cliffy the play field is perfect. Zero insert wear, no lifting, and no paint wear or touch up. Almost all Gnr have touch up near slashes leg from the axle kick out hole, mine doesn't. The g and r ramps are mint. No broken plastics. The snake mold is cracking, I have a nos one to go with it for replacement. Cabinet is a 9 out of 10... Around Rose plunger frame there's a little black paint wear not bad i did a tiny touch up with a paint stick.. Sides and head art looks good. Dmd is crisp. The game is clean but hasn't been shopped since I got it. Wasnt played excessively over the 5 years. The shooter lane is the original black wire form not the replacement silver one sent out by data east later on. Price is $5k
Thanks

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ ... since-1998

Even with shipping, brokerage and taxes it will still be much cheaper then the local HEP one you are waiting on.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Probably because a guy who sells action figures on eBay hasn't left his moms basement in 15 years and is afraid of the sun.

Only the UPS guy knows what he looks like - and the shade of his bathrobe.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
brewmanager said:
Probably because a guy who sells action figures on eBay hasn't left his moms basement in 15 years and is afraid of the sun.

Only the UPS guy knows what he looks like - and the shade of his bathrobe.

I thought he would be all for it because it would mean more money in his pocket since he wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
That would cost me 6K by the time i got it up here. For an extra 1K it would be well worth getting the HEP for all the extra work and better condition. But that is not going to happen anyway.