• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD XM LE Wolverine #109

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay, so I tested the waters on a possible ACDC trade last month for this game, but then decided I liked XM LE more. However, I love the game but I've concluded that I am more interested in more "vintage" titles. One NIB stern is enough for me, so XM LE is officially up for sale or trade.

Mine is a Wolverine edition #109. The game is in great shape; only 65 plays to date. I did not have any aux board or spinner issues and the game has played flawlessy from day one. I did the cliffy's post mods, added my own custom blue mirror blades (only 4 sets were ever made) and I also swapped the chrome T-molding on the head for custom matching blue. Original T-molding is of course included as well. The only other upgrades are mantis scoop protector, Cliffy shooter lane protector and I installed a complete pinbits plastics protector kit (that was a pain!). Also put white ring everywhere and blue flipper rubber. I even moved Wolverine to the right so there are no issues shooting the Beast lane. The game is perfectly dialed in and plays smooth.

The game originally cost about $7K plus HST and the extras listed, so do the math.
I know these have been listed for far less south of the border... but if you're willing to pay shipping and pay the taxes, you are welcome to go that route. I won't be selling this machine for $6K ;)

I am open to all reasonable offers including an outright purchase, trades or partial trades.

Games that would interest me at the moment include: TOTAN, BSD, Banzai Run & Gottlieb Jacks Open EM
I will consider games that require work as well as collector quality

Thank you

PS
For you comic book fans, X-MEN issue #109 just coincidentally happens to be the appearance of Weapon Alpha (Mountie turned superhero). Nothing like a couple of crazy Canucks getting into a bar brawl!!! ;)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Re: Just testing the waters WTT my XM LE for ACDC premium or

Both are great pins Drano. I already have an X-men, but not an LE. Hmmmm.
Great comic book. I have at least 1 or 2 copies of that issue. Alpha Flight beginning storyline!

Status
Not open for further replies.