• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Xmen Pro HUO (Ottawa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
HUO game. I’m the second owner. Looks brand new and plays perfectly. I’ve had the game for 2 years.

I bought it from a non-Pinhead. When I got it, the Cyclops switch was sticking. The only way to adjust it was to take a good part of the playfield apart, so I took the opportunity to completely shop the game. All plastics and ramps were cleaned by hand. Playfield was cleaned and waxed. All bulbs were replaced with LEDs. Switches were adjusted as necessary and it was put back together. New balls were installed at that time as well.

I regularly clean the game to keep it playing fast.

It has a few mods installed including:

- Wolverine newton ball mod. This is a must have mod. It improves the game tremendously. Without it, starting Wolverine multiball is on the easy side and it’s easy to accidently start it. You really want to start Wolverine with a mode so making the shot a bit more demanding improves the game.
- Complete set of plastic protectors
- Cliffy protector for scoop
- Easy remove mylar for cabinet flipper buttons so artwork doesn’t get worn off.
- All bulbs replaced with LEDS

Also has some extras:
- Extra set of clear plastic protectors
- All the extra goodies included with the game such as extra set of slings and stickers
- Black rubbers. When I bought it, it came with an extra set of black rubbers which I’m including with the game
- Of course, I’m including the old Wolverine mech in case you want to reinstall it. As well, I’m including the Wolverine figure. It can be installed in the game, I never got around to it.

Price is $6,500

Located in Ottawa, Ontario.

Pictures can be seen on my Kijiji ad:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/xmen-pinball-home-use-only/1528588618
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/xmen-pinball-home-use-only/1528588618

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.