• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD AFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
For sale Afm. I bought it a couple months ago from mrxsiv. Love the game plays and looks great. Has all of the mods including the spaceship LED, blackout, runway lights, new rails, spaceships all in LED, lazerific topper and the color DMD.
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2729
Will sell for what i paid a couple months ago $8500 firm or trade for other Williams or stern DMD plush cash. (looking mainly for tftc shadow or lotr)
Hate to do it but need to free up cash for upcoming renos.

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
Re: For Sale AFM

I was hoping you'd still have AFM in the autumn of next year when I get my severance from my plant closing. Was going to make you an offer on that pin, but if it's gotta go, it's gotta go, right?

To anyone interested, I've played this pin over at Mitch's place and it plays great and the topper to the machine is VERY cool, I had never seen one like it before!

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario

Well djdeadlydalek you might be in luck. Most people say they want a afm but then just low ball you. Everyone I see in the states is going for more. This is the only bump I will give this post then I will just let it fade into obscurity. If it doesn't sell I don't mind keeping it. Still enjoy playing it.

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener

This game plays very well, I have played it many times over the last month or two. The topper really is a beauty. Seller isn't trying to make a dime on it.

Some members here might consider this post of support to be shilling or selective support. The game plays well and is fairly priced, end of story.

Perhaps some other members would receive this type of support as well if they didn't act holier than thou. Just my opinion.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

This AFM is a very well known machine by a lot of members here, both when Shaun owned it, and when Brock and others have owned it.

The market certainly dictates prices, and I think the only reason that this has not sold is that many members who "could" buy this pin, have
other big pin purchases ongoing right now, or home reno's on the go. The big topic "behind the scenes" this summer is "reno's" not pinball.
Way more expensive than pinball. I do not think the asking price is "out-of-line" with the going market rate price at all.

Many of us didn't expect this pin to become available again so soon for sure. GLWTS. Very nice example of this machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.