• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bally Eight Ball Apron

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Interesting, I was wondering the other day how hard these are to find or fix up as I hadn't seen the topic come up here over the past few months.

If you find an Eight Ball I'd be interested in your Power Play apron as it appears to be in better shape than mine.

Good luck.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Has anyone tried these type of decals? They should look good if applied carefully?

http://bayareaamusements.com/Mercha...=PROD&Store_Code=BAA&Product_Code=DC-AP-POWER

I ordered the stickers from Ebay a couple of months ago and finally got around to applying them today. The instructions are to repaint the entire apron and then apply the stickers over top. The apron on my paint was actually in good shape except for the middle Bally where someone had taped something to the apron, probably a Bobby Orr card. So I simply cleaned and applied the stickers over top of the existing spots. It was hard to get the sticker 100% on the same spot, so I touched up a couple of places with red paint to blend the old and new. Overall it's a huge improvement over what I had and was easy to do.

Picture pending, Flickr doesn't seem to be updating for me since the last update from the app store

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
I have an original Eight Ball apron if you still need it. The Bally logo is slightly rubbed off by someone's over enthusiastic cleaning rituals, but it's still quite decent. Only problem is, it's in storage at the moment and I'm not quite sure which box it's in :(

Shock_me

Nov 16, 2012
Bathurst, N.B.
ill take a quick look this weekend in the area I THINK it is stored. If I find it, and you like it based on pics, pay the shipping and it's yours.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I don't have any before pictures but I can tell you the blue is not the same shade, but otherwise it doesn't really matter. Here's the after, you'll see a small bubble under the second "L".