• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Baywatch with no SDcard

adsees

Jul 19, 2024
Australia
Hi. I have a Baywatch pinball where the after you turn it on I only see the PIN2DMD on the screen. After reading posts I checked the SDcard but it doesnt one. Does anyone know where I can download the latest files I need to transfer to a SDcard to with instructions on what to do after that? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20240719_141045305_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240719_141045305_HDR.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 1

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Baywatch is a SEGA game, way before SD Cards were invented. You likely need the file for the PIN2DMD. Dino is your best solution.

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
Are you saying the display is stuck on the PIN2DMD screen as shown? Or it works fine and you can play your game but the screen isn't colorized?

Those displays should be able to function fine without an SD card in them (and thus no colorization files). It might be waiting for you to accept the default settings but for some reason I don't think they do that either. It should just run on the defaults unless of course the defaults aren't correct. The displays can default to Williams Bally settings so maybe that's what it's related to. Jim is right to ask Dino or look on his website. The last page of his install instructions explain how the menus and settings work using the four buttons on the back of the display.