• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Beer and ball festival

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
I believe the company organizing the pinballs is called Pinball Sessions. Tournaments run daily from 7pm-9pm. Before 7, and after 9 is open play.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Am I reading it correctly. 5 games with over 200 people going?
Yeah I was planning on going with a couple friends but then I read 5 games and 5 beers on tap :-\. I have more games in my basement so I'm thinking a trip to Toronto isn't going to be worth it for us. Seems like it's getting a lot of publicity though because I've had 3 people that know nothing about pinball send me articles about it. If there truly is a bunch of people going then those machines will be full the entire time.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Sounds like this wasn't thought out all too well, especially with all the publicity... I can see this turning ugly quickly if they get a large turnout and everyone is waiting a long time to play one of the 5 games.

D

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Is it just me or with one game being played each night , the line up for playing a game on the machine will be out the door . Launches you'll be lucky if you can play 2 games to count your scores over 3 hours and that's with 30 people . good luck with this

Last edited: