• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Chicago Expo 2024

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Since Chicago Expo is 1 month away.

Who is going?

What are you looking forward to? Playing new games, seeing homebrews, getting some mods, playing in the tournament, factory tours?

Should be a fun one since it's the 40th year anniversary. Looking forward to playing the new pins, hopefully manufacturer bringing their new pins bring enough so we don't have too long to wait. Last year's EJ lines were nuts with only 3.

Looking forward to all the different pins I'll get to play, seeing some nice homebrews like the Friday the 13th or Saw or Harry Potter one.

Let's not forget some deep dish pizza meal at some point.

mdeslaur

Dec 8, 2016
Levis, Quebec
Going with the wife again this year, looking forward to trying out X-Men and Avatar. Hopefully JJP will have more than 2 Avatars there to play, the lines were pretty long last year for Elton John. Also looking forward to the JJP factory tour.

Deep dish pizza is overrated :)

Reactions: Joker19

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Going with the wife again this year, looking forward to trying out X-Men and Avatar. Hopefully JJP will have more than 2 Avatars there to play, the lines were pretty long last year for Elton John. Also looking forward to the JJP factory tour.

Deep dish pizza is overrated :)
Nice.

As for the deep dish, it's just a Chicago thing I guess. Got to do it while there! And it's pizza regardless...

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I'm planning on going.
Hoping to buy/ pick up a few machines.
I don't really care about playing the new releases.
I'm more interested in the older (90's- present) machines and any weird or unique arcade games etc.
I'm excited about a possible Spooky announcement, but I'm not sure if they will be making one.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Never been and trying to see if any of my friends going so we can make plans. I'd like to do the Stern factory tour since I've been.

Reactions: Joker19

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Never been and trying to see if any of my friends going so we can make plans. I'd like to do the Stern factory tour since I've been.
It's fun. The tour is pretty cool. I think this year you cam do Stern, JJP and CGC... Did JJP and Stern, it was awesome to see how the sausage is made and the differences between the 2.

Reactions: kool1

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
I think the factory tours are already sold out.....from what I remember from just a quick glance at the website. Couldn't talk any of my friends into going and too expensive alone. Oh well, doing my first venture into a resort for a week or so instead.