• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Collector Quality Joust pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Claude,

I have a HUGE issue with you listing the game as "HEP restored" in the auction title when we all know Chris Hutchins has never even TOUCHED this game. That is BLATANT mis-representation on your part, and I'm calling you out on it. Anyone that buys this game will be expecting something that HEP has done and while your work may be very good, it's not HEP. It never will be HEP because you're not HEP, and I'm pretty sure Chris wouldn't be thrilled to know that you're trying to pass your own work off as his.

Please do the right thing and update your listing, and let any of the current bidders know as well.

Doug

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
So where are the "HEP" after pics for this game?

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2353.jpg

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Hate is a pretty strong word. I don't hate very many people, and I don't hate you.

I do not enjoy seeing you or anyone trying to mis-represent something you're trying to sell within such a small community, and that I feel speaks to a persons character.

D

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Menace said:
Hate is a pretty strong word. I don't hate very many people, and I don't hate you.

I do not enjoy seeing you or anyone trying to mis-represent something you're trying to sell within such a small community, and that I feel speaks to a persons character.

D

If you would not hate me, you would beleive me when I say that I did not know that HEP was related to Chris Hutchkins.
You hate me and it shows, everyone can see it on PREV and MAACA.
I will just let go now, I am tired of this.......it<s too hard on my nerves, I cant take it anymore.
Fairwell.
Please delete this thread administrators.
Thanks.
Claude.

Status
Not open for further replies.