• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Custom Instruction Cards

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Hello,
I'm still fairly new to pinball machine ownership and repairs, and while I am learning, I doubt I'll be able to offer much help to others in that area. One way I might be able to contribute though is through custom instruction cards.
I've made a few sets for friends, which I will share in this thread. Some were simply altering/sprucing up cards that were already out there, and some were more ground up creations. I don't claim to own any of the used graphics, and I'm not profiting from these, so hopefully they are ok to post.
I tend to create them as word documents and then convert to pdf, as that seems to be the easiest way to ensure they print at the correct sizes. I have attached all created pdf's to this post.
I'm not claiming that these are the best cards out there (far from it), but I figured if anyone else likes them, feel free to use them. Some of these are for games that you don't see new cards for very often, so they might be the only option vs the stock cards the machines came with.
Also, while I can't promise anything, if you have a game that you can't find custom cards for, let me know, and if I get time, I'll try and make some for it. Lots of the big named games have multiple style instruction cards out there already, but other games need love too! lol.

Games completed so far:
- Data East WWF Royal Rumble
- Gottlieb Cactus Jack's
- Gottlieb Shaq Attaq
- Gottlieb Volley
- Williams Road Kings
- Williams Rollergames

Attachments

• Data East WWF Royal Rumble Instructions.pdf
    274 KB · Views: 20
  • Gottlieb Cactus Jacks Instructions.pdf
    164.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Gottlieb Shaq Attaq Instructions.pdf
    265.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Gottlieb Volley Instructions.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Williams Road Kings Instructions.pdf
    350.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Williams RollerGames Instructions.pdf
    774.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Awesome! I like your WWF Royal Rumble cards. May have to use them :)

Thanks! I tried to come up with a card that has quite a few wrestlers on it, all in their proper attires from that period of wrestling. I also had to have a Canadian wrestler front and center lol.
If you do end up using them, please let me know if they print ok. If there are problems, let me know and I can send you the word file so that you can adjust as needed.

Reactions: kvoxx