• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD F-14 TOMCAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I bought this game a couple of months ago from local PBrev tech guru Doug (aka Menace).
I'd never owned an F-14 and just wanted to take it for a spin. It's been played and enjoyed... but I have others waiting to come in.

Selling for what I paid, no more, no less. $1800

The game is in very nice shape.
Aside from a couple of dings and a section of missing wood on the head, the cabinet is in really nice shape. Usual wear/damage around legs, but the pincab protectors hide all of that.

The playfield has factory Mylar all over and has no appreciable wear. The Mylar is in above average condition with minimal bubbling on a couple of inserts.

The game plays great and has been completely shopped and re-rubbered just prior to its arrival. Electronics repaired as necessary, flippers rebuilt, turret lamp mechs gone over, BR fuse mod done and so on. Needless to say, Doug does a nice shop job ;)

All I've done is add a better set of legs.
This F14 also comes with the custom graphics over the top left plastic assembly.

The machine is in my studio so viewing times have to work around work hours.
Shoot me a PM if interested and I can take more pics.

20151022_113221.jpg

20151022_113416.jpg

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
There's a new matching sticker for the clear plastics on the right side above the shooter lane to match the one on the diverter.

I've seen it listed on kijiji and pinside, the creator of the sticker mod is from Quebec and might have more if you go looking for it.

Great game.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I have it. I actually helped the creator of it fit the stickers properly to the clear plastics. Personally I think the left and right decal make this pin stand out more and adds an entire new level of graphics to enjoy. GLWS!

It should also be pointed out this F-14 has the earlier white flasher domes to really make your eyes melt.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
He's referring to the rules of your workplace arcade. #4 has an asterisk and it's being blocked by F14. Something about approaching the director...

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Thanks to everyone who Inquired or assisted. Game is sold... to a brand new pinhead no less! Kinda happy about that ;)
One more (soon to be afflicted) collector in our ranks!

Last edited:
Reactions: brad808

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats on the sale and perfect first pin as the game has been gone over and shopped by the best Menace.

IVPinball

Jul 22, 2013
Toronto
He's a great guy and very happy with the machine! He got the virus when he was visiting me. Can't wait to visit him now and play F14 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.