• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FINALLY got a Spin Out!!

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
I’ve been wanting a Gottlieb Spin Out for a while now and I saw one come up on kijiji yesterday afternoon and pounced on it less than 2 minutes after being posted. The seller was very cool. Even though he was receiving dozens of higher offer he sold it to me for the asking price because I was first in line.

Only downside is his elderly mother thinking she was doing something nice for him painted the cab BLACK…. WHY GOD WHY…..

I will be slowly and carefully stripping the paint off to save the original artwork underneath if possible. Otherwise the back glass and play field are in really nice shape and it took me all of 5 minutes to diagnose and fix the ball count unit that was preventing the game from starting.

[/URL
]

[URL=http://s12.photobucket.com/user/CanadianCray/media/Arcade/20170329_201341_zpsbrgormvy.jpg.html] [/URL
]
[/URL]

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I love this game. It was one of my first EMs and I sold it. Then luckily found a rather inexpensive project machine a little while ago and grabbed it. I just got a brand new glass from BGresto and, as noted above, the cabinet is getting some love as well.

Congratulations!
The secret multi-special for getting all the numbers (and getting the #4 last) is super cool and rare.

Reactions: Coitusmysterioso

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
Nice. What are you using to clean the black paint off besides elbow grease? Just wondering what would take that off but not affect the original paint.

Great game BTW.

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
The elderly mother of the previous owner thought she was doing something nice for her son before he picked it up at her house.

My arm is killing me now. I think I'm tapping out for a few days.