• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[FOUND]: LOTR or AC/DC Premium - NO LONGER LOOKING! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Think I've narrowed down my wish list for my first pin. Would like to pick up either a LOTR or FG. Having said this, I'm open to any suggestions and am looking at a XMen LE and TAF this weekend. But preference is LOTR or FG.

Thanks all!

Reg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: WTB - LOTR or FG

WARLOCK said:
You are far past an enabler bro! lol

If Brent picks up that really nice EBD in Elmar it will be #43 enabled for me this year. The seller was pretty nice and sent me a goodie box in the mail with a $50 LCBO GC and new TOM trunk for selling his TSPP for him last week too!

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton

mwong168 said:
WARLOCK said:
You are far past an enabler bro! lol

If Brent picks up that really nice EBD in Elmar it will be #43 enabled for me this year. The seller was pretty nice and sent me a goodie box in the mail with a $50 LCBO GC and new TOM trunk for selling his TSPP for him last week too!

More than likely it will be coming home with me. Hopefully going over on Wednesday night.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Slam_Tilt said:
More than likely it will be coming home with me. Hopefully going over on Wednesday night.

It looks pretty nice from the pics emailed to me and given the new playfield swap, pinscore displays and all new Alltek boards and my special 'friend' price you will do just fine. I gotta make my way over to Drano's and see what all the hype is with EBD.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB

Yes Mike, you are an enabler.....can me and my FG come stay at your house when the wife kicks me out?? :shock:

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Re: WTB - LOTR or AC/DC Premium

OK, edited the title of what I'm looking for.

Anyone have a LOTR or AC/DC Premium they are thinking of parting with??

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Re: WTB - LOTR or AC/DC Premium - NO LONGER LOOKING! :)

Wish list is complete for now! I'll be on the lookout if and when I decide to get rid of the pool table! :lol:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: WTB - LOTR or AC/DC Premium - NO LONGER LOOKING! :)

Congrats on LOTR and only matter of time before pool table is next. Trust me I speak from experience and best decision I ever made too.

Status
Not open for further replies.