• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[FOUND] WTB Tron Legacy Pro Any Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

marco

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Re: WTB Tron Legacy Pro Any Condition

Thx for the tips. I am mostly looking for one around 6k with Eli mod or a little less with no mods at all. I do not mind if it is a routed machine either.

Cheers !

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

I could be wrong, but I thuoght I heard that Stern may do yet another run of Tron as part of their vault editions. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
A NIB pro shouldn't cost you much more than that I think.

paul_8788

Oct 2, 2013
Calgary

DRANO said:
I could be wrong, but I thuoght I heard that Stern may do yet another run of Tron as part of their vault editions. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
A NIB pro shouldn't cost you much more than that I think.

I don't think anyone knows for sure, other than Stern, but that is definitely the rumor. That, along with my location are probably the primary reasons my Tron hasn't sold. Thing is though, a NIB Tron VE edition with shipping, taxes, and then add mods is probably going to cost more than Trons currently available.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

The other factor is that Tron was produced in at least 3 runs plus the LEs. there are plenty of them out there. Like ACDC, the market is pretty saturated and I can see why they don't fly off the shelves when they come up for sale... unless greatly reduced. However, it is one of the best Stern games ever produced IMO so that alone should help things along.
I thought the pin-pool in Calagary and Western Canada in general was pretty small? You'd fogure stuff would sell fast out there with demand much larger than supply.

paul_8788

Oct 2, 2013
Calgary

It is a smaller supply, but also a smaller group of buyers. I find that lower priced stuff tends to move pretty fast (below 3k), while higher priced machines hang out a lot longer unless you are willing/able to ship.

I also believe that announcements like MMr, and Iron Man VE that there is a lot of "wait and see" going on in the secondary market when it comes to potential remakes.

marco

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal

Still looking for a Tron Pro. I could also add my JP in a trade. Cheers !

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge

marco said:
Still looking for a Tron Pro. I could also add my JP in a trade. Cheers !
Talk to beafraid, as mentioned above he is selling, and I remember him wanting a JP as well (assuming you mean Jurassic Park, not Joker Poker)

Status
Not open for further replies.