• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Game Request

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
requests1.jpg

If you want to see one of your own games analyzed make a request here in the thread and if there is enough demand maybe Adam will bump it up next on his queue.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Stargazer the gameplay is actually allot of fun for the era, it's a great shooters game, and who doesn't love spinners.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
nics135 said:
Big Buck Hunter Pro....the previous review seemed short.

That'll never happen :D

I haven't played the game enough to formulate an opinion of it.

and

I'll never play the game enough to formulate an opinion of it :mrgreen:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I would appreciate a deeper understanding of several titles... some of which you don't see very much.

A couple that I know Adam has intimate knowledge of would be Godzilla and BSD. I've also heard that they have similar characteristics. I think most people understand the basics of BSD... but Godzilla just isn't that common.

TX Sector is another oddball title that I got to play once, but never really got enough time to really grasp it.

purpledrillmonkey

Feb 19, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'd be interested to hear about TAF. It pops up pretty frequently in tournaments I've watched and it seems to boil down to: multiball (like every game) or/and get to tour the mansion as aggressively as possibly while ignoring everything going on. To me this is both boring and unsatisfying even if it is sound strategy. Is there nuance in the strategy I'm missing?

I also struggle alot with the theme so it likely won't be a machine in my collection any time soon.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
purpledrillmonkey said:
I'd be interested to hear about TAF. It pops up pretty frequently in tournaments I've watched and it seems to boil down to: multiball (like every game) or/and get to tour the mansion as aggressively as possibly while ignoring everything going on. To me this is both boring and unsatisfying even if it is sound strategy. Is there nuance in the strategy I'm missing?

I also struggle alot with the theme so it likely won't be a machine in my collection any time soon.

Nope that's it, you hit the nail on the head.

Ignore all of the modes, and get to tour and/or play MB. It's why I sold mine