• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Godzilla Premium with topper 14k pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
Interested in this without topper/shooter (no basement clearance for topper, guessing you're looking to maybe sell those as a package afterwards).....talking with the missus, she likes this game, has no sentimental interest in the TAF that went up elsewhere today like I do. Any guesstimate on shipping here from the Soo?
If you don’t need to your door with liftgate can save 200

Likely 300-350 freight .

But 500 for residential and tailgate they usually charge 175 plus tax .

Pm me if there is any further interest

Jaywaggs

Apr 8, 2024
Sarnia
Replying as a noob; guessing Ryan could answer in private but might help other neophytes like me in the future.
Would look to get door to door - can take the head off to get downstairs afterwards (JJP sucks on this regard), but suspect the family vehicle is too small to cart the pin home and don't want to guess wrong.
Does residential and tailgate mean $675 to drop it off at the front of my driveway?
Thanks!

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Replying as a noob; guessing Ryan could answer in private but might help other neophytes like me in the future.
Would look to get door to door - can take the head off to get downstairs afterwards (JJP sucks on this regard), but suspect the family vehicle is too small to cart the pin home and don't want to guess wrong.
Does residential and tailgate mean $675 to drop it off at the front of my driveway?
Thanks!
We're both replying to Ryan about the pin. :) But for your vehicle, which one do you have? Most of the mid size crossovers will have no issues with WMS/Bally/Stern pinball machines. JJP machines will NOT fit in an Equinox however... Found that out the hard way. They're slightly taller with the backbox folded down. I suspect they won't fit in a lot of crossovers unless they're the larger ones.

If it's shipped to a depot though, it's on a pallet. I don't know that they'd let you take it off the pallet and dispose of stuff there. I suspect they'd expect you to take everything with you. Which probably wouldn't fit.

Reactions: Jaywaggs

Jaywaggs

Apr 8, 2024
Sarnia
We're both replying to Ryan about the pin. :) But for your vehicle, which one do you have? Most of the mid size crossovers will have no issues with WMS/Bally/Stern pinball machines. JJP machines will NOT fit in an Equinox however... Found that out the hard way. They're slightly taller with the backbox folded down. I suspect they won't fit in a lot of crossovers unless they're the larger ones.

If it's shipped to a depot though, it's on a pallet. I don't know that they'd let you take it off the pallet and dispose of stuff there. I suspect they'd expect you to take everything with you. Which probably wouldn't fit.
Vehicle in question is a Ford Escape that has been heavily modded for a mini human. Appreciate the insight to your experience.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
Door to door is always best , however they charge for extra services .

While freight and fuel maybe around 350

75 for residential and add another 85 for liftgate plus HST .

I have the availability to drop at a depot with my car hauler .

Reactions: Jaywaggs
Status
Not open for further replies.