• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Gottlieb channel plastic

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Gottlieb Pinball Playfield Glass Channel Plastic Set - 42 1/2" - GTB-26144. ... Plastic runs down the side of the cabinet over playfield and holds ...tried marco they don't have in stock..and another place in states they don't ship to Canada.

Ludikris

Nov 13, 2020
toronto, canada
Gottlieb Pinball Playfield Glass Channel Plastic Set - 42 1/2" - GTB-26144. ... Plastic runs down the side of the cabinet over playfield and holds ...tried marco they don't have in stock..and another place in states they don't ship to Canada.
Do you have the old broken plastic

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
what wrong with yours ? are they missing parts of the channel ?
Have a pin that the head has dented the rails ...looks bad ..do the plastics are broken and fraying...bought new rails from marco ...but they don't carry plastics have a guy named Ian from there looking but trying to source from home if possible..the pin guys in the states have it but don't ship to Canada.. last resort is I have family in USA that order it and ship to me..

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Have a pin that the head has dented the rails ...looks bad ..and the plastics are broken and fraying...bought new rails from marco ...but they don't carry plastics but trying to source from home if possible..the pin guys in the states have it but don't ship to Canada.. last resort is I have family in USA that order it and ship to me..

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Gonna call marco next week if they sourced it..as the marco sales rep was surprised they don't carry it.ibtold them that the pin guys have it can you purchase from them put a markup and sell to me ..he tells me they sell alot of parts to the pin guys and its surprising they don't carry it so I will find out next week ...st worst ill do the other way mentioned..
Sucks we here don't have a large supplier of pin parts in stock..HUM something er

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Gonna call marco next week if they sourced it..as the marco sales rep was surprised they don't carry it.ibtold them that the pin guys have it can you purchase from them put a markup and sell to me ..he tells me they sell alot of parts to the pin guys and its surprising they don't carry it so I will find out next week ...st worst ill do the other way mentioned..
Sucks we here don't have a large supplier of pin parts in stock..HUM something to concider/QUOTE]