• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Gottlieb Volley

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
WTB: Gottlieb Volley

on a bit of an EM kick lately - after hearing a few pinball friends talk about how much they loved this pin and reading spiroagnew's write-up on creditdotpinball.com, i finally got to spend some time on this wedgehead at the Ottawa show.

the hype is indeed deserved so i'm looking to add a nice one to the lineup - i am all about playfield condition and a pin being in 100% working order and will pay accordingly for that. cab condition doesn't really bother me, but no projects or beat up players examples please.

i know there are some really nice Volleys floating around these parts, so please let me know if you're willing to part with yours! could work out a deal in the Ottawa/Toronto/Montreal areas.

[i know the Volley at the Ottawa show was for sale, but i'm looking for something a little mintier at that price point]

-Monty

Last edited:
Reactions: spiroagnew

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
High praise. Thanks!

i really liked your write-up! it was cool to read about the pin itself but also the history and the seemingly Canadian abundance due to Laniel (i swear there's some of this with Rollergames too!).

for anyone reading, here's a link:

http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/06/10/featured-game-gottlieb-volley/

Simple rules, difficult execution. The yellow bank of drops is murder!!

exactly what attracted me to it! i like having pins like this at home as it seems play time is few and far between these days.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Glad to hear we have you hooked brother...
I think I owned 4, and 2 of them several times...

I have my "keeper" now, but a long journey of 4 yrs of Ottawa shows...
It took 3 full years and Justin (JTE), RAB, and Drano (several times) to convince me...