• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

How to Adjust Shaker Motor

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Hi all. So, I've been complacent in addressing this issue....but want to see if I can adjust the shaker motor in my ACDC. I've searched on the net and on Pinside to see if I can get a response, to no avail.

Problem is, the shaker motor is hardly noticeable. I want to adjust it so it shakes more.

Thanks in advance for any help!

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
go into your adjustment menu , and change the setting to max . if you come to my house Monday I can show you how on one of my machines

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Shakiness is more a factor of the offset of the counter weight than speed (although a trulely off-balanced weight sped up is more violent - think washing machine).

Without risking life and limb, is the counterweight on the new shaker motors at all adjustable? I haven't seen one in real life yet.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Someone over on Pinside had the exact opposite problem, too much shake. Someone said to adjust the "pot" on the board. No idea what they're talking about.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
The weights on the motor are adjustable. Take the cover off and mess around with them to see if that yeilds you better results.

D