• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD HUO Revenge From Mars with SWEP1 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I hate to sell this but I must make room for the new baby......
HUO Revenge From Mars, I still have the box to proove it and buyer can have it if he wants. It comes with a HUO SWEP1 playfield, both PF's have plastic protectors installed, SWEP1 has a complete computer with latest ROM revision for easy PF swapping , a spare neon transformer, a few NOS figurines and a sealed SWEP1 goodie bag.......
BOTH RFM AND SWEP1 ARE COOLECTOR QUALITY AND 100% WORKING.
Revenge From Mars also has the plastic protectors and sealed goodie bag.....
I am the second owner, the guy before me had played only 302 games on RFM, now it has 1400 games on it.
The game is immaculate all around, it still has the newish smell in the cabinet (I love swapping PF just for the smell).
The guy before me had never played on the SWEP1, that, by the way, he bought new, I bought a complete SWEP1 computer from a MAACA member and played around 500 games on it.
Has a Cliffy scoop protector but the scoop hole underneath is as new.
Extra NOS playfield glass and cabinet protectors are also included.
Shooter rod for SWEP1 is included of course.
Swapping from one game to another takes around 15 to 20 minutes and only involves swapping PF's (5 connectors) and computers (4 connectors).
Both games are all factory original down to rubber.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things with the package here......
I will only sell the whole package.
asking 4800$ OBO for everything.
Pics here.
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/ALJO11 ... t=3&page=1

I can bring the game for free to anyone in Montreal or Toronto on the 12th of July if the buyer can meet me at an exit on the 40, the 20 or the 401, if not I'll charge a small fee.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Re: HUO Revenge From Mars with SWEP1 kit

Bump!
Still available, I decided that I did'nt want to ship the game, so it's still available.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald

One last thing, I realized, after mapquesting my road trip that I won't be going through Toronto, so if someone from Toronto wants the games, they'll have to comme meet me a little further.
Check mapquest and see where Quebec city to Collingwood leads me and you'll know if it's worth your while to come meet me along where I'll be......
Claude.

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga

ALJO said:
One last thing, I realized, after mapquesting my road trip that I won't be going through Toronto, so if someone from Toronto wants the games, they'll have to comme meet me a little further.
Check mapquest and see where Quebec city to Collingwood leads me and you'll know if it's worth your while to come meet me along where I'll be......
Claude.

You'd be crazy to take Hwy 7 all the way, unless you like the scenic route. I do this trip yearly and 401 + the 40 right through MTL is the way to go.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald

eh97ac said:
ALJO said:
Claude.

You'd be crazy to take Hwy 7 all the way, unless you like the scenic route. I do this trip yearly and 401 + the 40 right through MTL is the way to go.

That's what I was planning to do, the 401.......
I don't go up to Toronto, or do I??

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald

REVOLUTION said:
Claude I can offer my garage space in Orangeville for storage if anyone needs it. It's on your way to Collingwood.

- B

OK, Thanks for the offer.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora

If you are heading to Collingwood you'll likely take the 401 from QC all the way into and across Toronto to the 400 and go north. (unless you're crossing through GTA anytime during rush hour and want to avoid traffic)

D

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga

ALJO said:
eh97ac said:
ALJO said:
Claude.

That's what I was planning to do, the 401.......
I don't go up to Toronto, or do I??

You'll be in Toronto(GTA)...just not downtown. Lots of places to meet people right off the highway. 401, 404 or 400

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald

OK guys, thanks for the info.
Great then, so I can bring the game up to Toronto....! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.