• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS HUO Texas Chainsaw Massacre CE

TheRick

Nov 13, 2016
Oshawa ontario
This is my favourite game in my collection of 9 games. I paid over 15k from Nitro.
This is an amazing game at an unbelievable price.
Spooky has a stigma over them but once you get over the fact that they made a great game. You quickly realize it’s better than most stern games.

I’ve only purchased two NIB games but have unboxed 3. My Deadpool pro playfield was so warped it was unplayable.
After many conversations back and forth Stern agreed to send me a new PF. After waiting months I learnt that they pulled my DP off the line without sending me a new PF.

Fortunately player one replaced the game for me.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
I'll pull this ad for now. Lots of trade offers and good conversations with some PinRevers.

A few lessons learned from my end that I'll use for next time.

This pin is great, but I understand the Spooky, theme and the need to play it more reservations. Not a lot of game play streams or location for this pin.

It will probably go to a friend of mine's house and if/when I decide to sell it, hopefully it will have gotten more exposure and people will be able to see the good of this pin.

Thanks again all!

ad19col

Jan 28, 2022
Toronto
Beautiful pin! I don’t think it’s your price but the market itself…. Sometimes may take a little longer to sell, be patient and stick to your number. Keep the pin market strong

Reactions: Joker19