• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND IC Sterns - Rush, BKSOR, TMNT etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Looking for any of the following in a trade for my Dialed-in LE plus or minus cash - Iron Maiden, Batman66, Rush, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Aerosmith, Black Knight SoR. Only those 6 titles are of interest thanks

Interested in Pro's or Premiums and reasonably priced LEs. I have a Dialed-in LE plus or minus cash as needed.

Southern Ontario local machines only please unless you want to deliver to Hamilton area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waffles

UsedtobeAMG

Feb 20, 2014
Waterdown, Ontario
Working with Jeff from Mana Lounge. He's beaten out Players One for my business with great customer service, choice and the feeling you're dealing with a knowledgeable person vs. Corporation stuck in red tape. I'll update here and on Jeff's Mana Lounge thread after the deal has been fully completed. So far Jeff has been just awesome.

a.stebel

Jul 7, 2014
Barrie
Working with Jeff from Mana Lounge. He's beaten out Players One for my business with great customer service, choice and the feeling you're dealing with a knowledgeable person vs. Corporation stuck in red tape. I'll update here and on Jeff's Mana Lounge thread after the deal has been fully completed. So far Jeff has been just awesome.
100%. Jeff has been fantastic to work with. Already got 2 NIB machines and accessories for the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.