• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Ice ball question..

May 17, 2013
Ontario
Here's the manual from Ice for your reference: CLICK ME

The cabinet is in two chunks as you assumed and it splits right after the hump that launches the ball up. It uses a large allen key (like the ones with a pinball head) to do the latches. Maybe 5/16"? There will be wiring harnesses in there so be careful when separating them. Also don't forget the thing is like 7 feet tall and 10 feet long.

Holden

Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Thanks Brian, I found the Manual as well just not those instructions provided by you!

cheers

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Reminds me of last summer when I bought a Wheel of Fortune arcade game at the P1 auction. Then I found the manual and realized I couldn't move it and they wanted more to deliver it than I paid. So luckily I found someone to take it off my hands and get it directly from the auction. Be careful when you buy arcade stuff sight unseen.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Reminds me of last summer when I bought a Wheel of Fortune arcade game at the P1 auction. Then I found the manual and realized I couldn't move it and they wanted more to deliver it than I paid. So luckily I found someone to take it off my hands and get it directly from the auction. Be careful when you buy arcade stuff sight unseen.
I actually had remembered your post! That's why I didn't bother bidding on those bigger toys, I knew I wouldn't be able to move it in time - you need a bigger truck/trailer and a friend willing to risk traveling right now..