• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Insider Connect

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
So my IM has been connected to wifi for about 3 weeks. No issues logging in. Tonight I added FF and connected the wifi.
Signal is about 60% but when I go to scan in, the pins now say they are not connected to the net?
Any suggestions

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Wait, are both saying they're bad? If not, I'd try moving the USB dongles between the two games to see if the problem moves-could just be a bad adapter. Other thing that might help is to run a USB extension cable out of the metal backbox into the cabinet down to near the coin door, or even outside of it to get through the metal head.

gunner007

Jan 26, 2024
kingston Ontario
Wait, are both saying they're bad? If not, I'd try moving the USB dongles between the two games to see if the problem moves-could just be a bad adapter. Other thing that might help is to run a USB extension cable out of the metal backbox into the cabinet down to near the coin door, or even outside of it to get through the metal head.
Heard back from stern. A problem on their end. So both up and online thanks

Reactions: Chris Bardon