• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Installing LED's

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
So I decided to put LED's in my Gold Wings. My question is can I just pop out the 44's in their now and just put in 44's LED? I remember seeing a video on YouTube with Todd Tucker and he was showing a Gold Wings he LED'd and he was talking about you can't put in LED's unless you had a certain light board controller?

Thank you,
Kevin

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
That's BS just throw them in :) back in the "days of old", LED's had to go in a certain direction to work properly but that's long gone.

Did you buy a sampler pack? How are you approaching this?

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Thanks Brock. I went to see the auction at playdium today and stopped by the parts department. They had some clearance 44 LED on sale for 59 cents so I bought some to try. I was afraid of putting them in but thanks for the reassurance!

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Here's a before shot and then I thought I would just do the GI lights and then I went further and did the back bumpers and some lights i thought should stand out like the multiplier lights, capture, multi-ball release and 500,000.

Attachments

• before.JPG
    before.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 15
  • just GI.JPG
    just GI.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 14
  • GI Bumpers.JPG
    GI Bumpers.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 12

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Thanks Brock. I went to see the auction at playdium today and stopped by the parts department. They had some clearance 44 LED on sale for 59 cents so I bought some to try. I was afraid of putting them in but thanks for the reassurance!
There was an auction yesterday? I was there yesterday and had no idea!