• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Jaws Premium - Many Excellent Extras

ShineSpark

Jan 18, 2022
Toronto
Just testing the waters (haha) for takers of a Jaws Premium with some juicy extras. I’m out of town until around October 7 but I figured I’d throw this out now to see if there is any interest. Pictures forthcoming once I get back to Toronto if I get some BITES.

My Jaws Prem arrived March 2024, HUO from Player One and I’m the only owner. Total balls currently played = 167 and I’ve been very gentle to this machine, kept it cleaned and waxed, and when it’s not powered on I have a pinshield on it.

This beauty comes with the following:
  • Cointaker animated LED translite backlight
  • Stern HD glass
  • Beautiful wooden Orca topper
  • Shaker motor
  • Custom "Bruce eating a ball" shooter rod
  • Custom shooter plate, iconic “Beach Closed” sign
  • Custom 3d printed Start button with a Comet LED for extra punch
  • Tournament button installed
  • Headphone jack
  • Colour changing Comet coin reject button LEDs
And I’ll throw in a not yet installed Parallax HDMI capture kit for the LCD monitor, new in box.

You can order and then wait around for a stock premium for however long for almost $15k or you can have mine, dialed in, with all this great stuff for $14k firm.

I am only selling because between X-men and Avatar I’m short on space and my other pins are bolted to the floor.

Note that I don’t have a dolly (I do have a harbor freight hydraulic lifting table) and you’ll have to take it down a floor of stairs but bring a dolly and a couple of guys and it’ll be easy peasy. I live in the GTA, there’s street parking.

I would prefer not to ship but I am sure I can confidently make it happen. Priority to local sale.

Let me know if this is of interest! Thanks everyone!

ShineSpark

Jan 18, 2022
Toronto
There's a lot to love! But it just doesn't grab me the way my JP and my GZ do, and I am eyeballing an Avatar. I only have room for three so this is the one to go for the moment. You can see by my play count I'm not super into it even with the 0.96 which is currently installed.

It makes I think for a pretty good deal for whoever might want to pick it up!

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Very tempting as I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about Jaws. Still enjoying Rush though so I’m not quite ready for another pin.
GLWS. I suggest you get some pics up, showing this thing off!
Also, are you getting airballs from the plate or was that fixed on the premiums before they went out?
Super tempting…

Reactions: Jeff K.

ShineSpark

Jan 18, 2022
Toronto
I can likely manage photos sooner than that, I wanted also to showcase how it plays but a playfield video will need to wait until oct 7.

It's a deep and rich game, the new 8-bit "revenge" mode is really quite an interesting addition not only for the aesthetic but because of the cascading multiballs in the face of a timer, so you can't trap up too much but you also can't lose balls.

I have a vague recollection of a single airball in my first five games or something, nothing since then.

I only have room for three and I adore my GZ and JP, I think Jaws as my third Elwin is just my least favourite and I want something different and need the space for something else.

Reactions: Chambahz

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Certainly tempting, but I'd need to move something out for sure. Right now that's either Spider-Man, or maybe Ghostbusters, and I don't think I could get enough value out of either of them to cover this.