• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Lw3 adjustments

Mxzmark

Feb 22, 2015
Lucan ON
Hey guys just got A data east Lw3 and am trying to set up game adjustments. In the manual adjustments 50-54 can be set to exeasy, easy, factory, hard and exhard. But when I’m actually in the adjustments on the game it doesn’t give be that option, only 0-4. And some only 0-2. 0 doesn’t seem to be the easy setting. Anyone know what the #’s mean. Thanks all

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
First thing to do is download the manual if you don't already have one: https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=lethal+weapon&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1433

Under AD07 (adjustment #7), you can do all settings at once. Some settings can be done individually, not sure which or if some settings can't be done individually.

Under AD50, when you are cycling through the available options, does it only say the numbers, 0,1,2,3,4? Or does it say Extra Easy, Easy, Factory, Hard, Extra Hard? I would guess that you do have the five options, it's just that choosing "0" is the first option, choosing "1" is the second, and so on.

What version of the game software do you have by the way? It should show you that when you either power the game on or access the settings menu.

Mxzmark

Feb 22, 2015
Lucan ON
I only have the #’s 0-4 and some are only 0-2. 0 is not the exeasy setting. I do have the manual. But what I’m seeing doesn’t match with the manual. It’s running cpu version 2.07