• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD MEDIEVAL MADNESS REMAKE LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
Barrie
Perfect example of a dialled in pin! Delivery available in GTA, Barrie and a bit North.

Trades plus cash welcome and let me know your trade and cash offer. Trade preferences are newer machines but no music games please.

Top of my list: Scooby Doo, Harley Davidson, Goldeneye and John Wick.

Cash offers will take priority on this one as I am financing another project.

Want a deal on a great machine?

IMG_3121.jpg
$14,500
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3118.jpgIMG_3125.jpgIMG_3120.jpgIMG_3122.jpg

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Shelf this sale for 6 months to a year and you will probably get an extra $1000. Resale of MMr has been killed on PR temporarily.
That or it's correcting to where it will be in 2024 and beyond. A lot of the modern games are killing it with theme and content and they sell for less. It's mostly old timer pinheads that have that sentimental attachment to MM, MB, and CC, the ultimate achievements from the DMD era. However the DMD era ended over 10 years ago now.....

Pinball has gone through this era change a few times. EM to SS, SS to DMD, and DMD to LCD. Every new generation makes the previous ones seem obsolete and value drops.

Who knows..

Reactions: Honey Badger

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I have a modest collection of four: MMr, Rush LE, Jaws LE and JP prem. MMr is my warm up pin 80% of the time...last time I got 152m on it but still not enough to beat the high score of the previous owners kid. This is my second MMr and is bolted.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I have a modest collection of four: MMr, Rush LE, Jaws LE and JP prem. MMr is my warm up pin 80% of the time...last time I got 152m on it but still not enough to beat the high score of the previous owners kid. This is my second MMr and is bolted.
I really enjoyed my MMrRE (that I sold to MichaelQ) while I had it. It was my grail game. It hits the nail on the head on every aspect. Fun, funny, flowy, good music, good callouts, etc. I sold it because I was actually getting to the end (King of the Realm) every few weeks and I found it not challenging enough. It was time to move on. Of course if I got one now I'd likely suck at it for a while lol.

I tend to gravitate towards games that are near impossible to finish. That's my motivation. I've had JP for 5 years now. Still haven't seen the end. That's why it's still here. SW I do get to kick the emperor's butt occasionally. It may be the one to go next. Anyone want to trade a GZ Prem for a SW Prem??? lol

Reactions: Honey Badger

ad19col

Jan 28, 2022
Toronto
At the pace Chicago Gaming puts out games through the line… We’ll see a new batch of Medieval Madness games in 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.