• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Nascar

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I was at work and my wife claims she couldn't figure out how to bid...
Anyhow, I have yet to get an issue free machine from that auction.
But heck now that the pricing bar has been set so low...

Looking for a Nascar (or variant) for my current auto themed pin collection. (top priority) My wife has played this machine and at least there will be less nagging if I can find this pin.
Will also consider a Getaway HS2 but would prefer one with a messed up DMD (and priced accordingly) to make a nice colour dmd project. (My wife and I played this game at MPE and were not overly impressed but maybe it grows on you after a few games. Really similar to HS but with an added huge ugly supercharger...)
Otherwise I don't know of too many other machines in this sort of price range that fit my theme that are in my moderate price range (pretty sure a base corvette or mustang is still out of reach).

All in all looking for an issue free machine that I can just plug in and play. Will require a bit of help getting it loaded at your end (nothing too crazy as my doorways can fit a pin with the head attached)
Thanks,
Brad (currently up and running: High Speed, Checkpoint).