• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinfeast at the CNE Toronto for 2019

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
- Cross posting on behalf of Eddie Dorazio -

"I am in process of organizing a Pinfeast at the CNE for 2019.

Consists of anyone wanting to seek a pinball or video game.

Room for 200 to 400 machines.

Must be left at CNE for three day show. Machines will have for sale on them and can be removed after show if sold.

Free entry into park for three days for anyone bringing a machine and on day parking pass included.

Machines must be left on free play.

$125 dollar penalty for anyone taking a machine put early.

This will be the Canadian version of Allentown.

We will also be asking vendors to attend. There will be a ticket for $45 dollars for three day pass which will include entry into the main tournament event.

We will have three classic events and one women's event as well.

I am putting this out on this forum as we have had two successful years at the CNE's Gaming Garage. We want to make sure that we can at least get 100 people to bring games to sell.

Further I will be asking vendors to attend as well so numbers are very important.

Just a little info, this year we had 30 people enquire on buying a used game. We had over 460 players play in one of our events. We estimate over 10,000 plays on our free play are and anyone who was present would agree that it was one of the best events held in Toronto.

Any feed back on who would be interested in bringing a game would be appreciated.

My league email is eddie.dorazio@drapinballleague.com

I will be posting on updates of this event going forward. A registration page will be created to register a game in the next month or so.

Thanks for your time and hope to expand our event to make it the biggest show in Canada."

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I would like a tourney where I can play my games and then leave for the day.
At a 2+ hour drive each way if traffic is light I am not sticking around all day to play.
Open it up to the out of towners that don't want to be there all day.

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
I would like a tourney where I can play my games and then leave for the day.
At a 2+ hour drive each way if traffic is light I am not sticking around all day to play.
Open it up to the out of towners that don't want to be there all day.

That's exactly what the CNE tourny has been, a limited entry format which allows you to play your 20 entries, and then leave. If you were there on Friday this year, I'd estimate you could've played your entries in about 2 hours.

Reactions: dnewman