• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pixels Movie

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Hey guys just watched pixels and it was better then I thought it would be. It was a good feel good movie that any gamer should watch especially if they love the old classics.

Reactions: Francis

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Just watched it with the kids, I thought it was much better than the reviews. The only problem is Adam Sandler and as is typical of most of his films, has him involved with some sort of romance with a woman that he would never be able to score in a million years. Kind of like a weird, creepy beauty and the beast thing. You just keep wondering if he produces these movies just to make out with these girls. If you can get over that, its a pretty good film with great 80's retro game references and I say its one to watch.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I was invited down to the set a couple times during the shoot but I couldn't make it happen as my schedule just wouldn't allow it... they wanted me to come down and check out all the vintage games they had aquired /setup. Would have been fun.

I'll probably take my kids when they are back from vacation to see it.

D

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I saw this at the local cheap theater last night. Fun for those who remember the era, if you know who Max Headroom is you'll enjoy it. The popcorn was good.