• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Pulp Fiction Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I have a $2,000US deposit on a Pulp Fiction Limited Edition that is expected to arrive in late September to October. Timing is uncertain at this point given Chicago Gaming is still making the SE models. But according to chatter on Pinside, etc., the LEs are expected to start being made around late September. I am tired of waiting so looking to sell my spot.

If you are interested, you would pay the $2,000US deposit now and the balance when the game is ready to be picked up. It would be picked up at my place in Aurora New In Box. Unfortunately, the distributor does not allow for the game to be transferred to another person's name given the long waiting list currently for this title.

Total cost would be approximately $9,499US plus 13% tax plus any shipping charges. There is no mark up on this game, you are getting it at my cost. The LEs have been sold out since day 1, so good opportunity if you wanted this game but missed your chance.

If you are interested, please PM so we can discuss further. I have many references on Pin Rev or Pinside if you haven't dealt with me before. I prefer to deal with someone local and not looking to ship the game at this time.

Thanks for the interest.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Saw the post on pinside… maybe try a cross post on the PF club thread, that’s where I’ve seen numerous people post there’s and move them… it’s the pickup in Aurora that may be the hang up for some. If GZ70 hadn’t grabbed me like it has then I would have been all over this! GLWS!

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
I guess we know the demand for this game if you can't sell one at cost lol. Guess I am stuck with it :) Good problem to have.
Sorry to hear, ya your probably best off to keep it.. The se's are now selling $1500 CAD less new in box, super glad I waited for resale.
Wish I waited to buy a couple of other games.

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Nothing like pissing on someone's FS post.
Easy now, just agreeing with him. The same thing is happening with my Alien and Lebowski.. Just gonna keep em, the whole market has gone to piss. I'm sure this theme will gain tons of value over time being an LE, I say keep it. Can't see a lot of them coming to Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.