• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Rochester to Toronto

jbenaiah

Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
Eyeing a new pin. If anyone can help pick it up for me, please let me know. Will pay a fair price. Does anyone even know if the border is open, or if this is even possible? Thanks

juandylan

Nov 18, 2012
Thorold
Good luck! Border is closed until June 21 for non-essential and if Doug Ford and Trudeau get their way, they will try to extend that date another month.
It's killing me as I have $25000 worth of goods sitting a postal outlet literally 10 seconds from the Whirlpool Bridge crossing that I can't pickup.
As Luch said, you would need to use a shipping company.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I am looking at buying a game from someone in the US. I think a lot of people are stuck right now. I know a few of the border mailbox locations are holding shipments indefinitely until the border opens. You just have to be careful that they don't return to sender after 90 days, etc.

If you really want the game, best to send a deposit and ask them to hold it for you.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Good luck! Border is closed until June 21 for non-essential and if Doug Ford and Trudeau get their way, they will try to extend that date another month.
It's killing me as I have $25000 worth of goods sitting a postal outlet literally 10 seconds from the Whirlpool Bridge crossing that I can't pickup.
As Luch said, you would need to use a shipping company.

$25,000? That's a lot of bulbs lol They must love you when you go to customs :)

jbenaiah

Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
I don’t suppose anyone is planning a trip to upstate New York anytime soon? Or would be interested in picking up a game?