• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Set of 4 Williams black legs for Firepower

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I don't know for sure but I think that FP would've used the same non-ribbed legs that you might find on a classic Bally or Stern. Probably 28.5"???

If that's the case, you can probably just find an old used set of bally/stern legs and paint those instead of the chrome ones you have now.
I can look and see what I have in the 'used legs' department but I just gave a way a bunch of them... and I'm also not that close.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Yeah I think they are 28.5". I'm assuming what I have on the game now are chromed but I may be wrong. Maybe they are just "raw". I'll go look. If I can just clean and scuff these ones and take some black paint to them, that might be sufficient! Much cheaper too!

Depending on where you are in Mississauga, we aren't that far apart! I mean we aren't neighbours but we aren't living in different provinces! :)

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Hi just noticed your thread I am waiting for some new chrome legs to arrive for my whirlwind the ones that came on there have been painted black your more then for welcome to have them for cheap but you would have to pay the shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_5161[789].JPG
    IMG_5161[789].JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5162[788].JPG
    IMG_5162[788].JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 6

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Are they in decent shape? Depending on what you want for them plus the shipping I might be interested. My Firepower has mismatched legs on it and I'm not sure if I feel like painting them and hiding the one odd one in the back.

If you can send me some pictures to dino.zorbas@gmail.com, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for getting in touch with me! :)

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Are they in decent shape? Depending on what you want for them plus the shipping I might be interested. My Firepower has mismatched legs on it and I'm not sure if I feel like painting them and hiding the one odd one in the back.

If you can send me some pictures to dino.zorbas@gmail.com, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for getting in touch with me! :)

I think there in decent shape honestly I would be happy with 15 dollars for them I am 4 hours west of Toronto so If there protected and wrapped tight in a narrow box don't think shipping would be to bad. My new legs have shipped from marco a week or so ago but I find sometimes things are a little slow coming from him. I can update you as soon as the new ones arrive and see if you still might want these. cheers

there not dented or banged of marked up there decent

Attachments

• IMG_5163[787].JPG
    IMG_5163[787].JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 6

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Relax Luch, I'm getting there! :)

They look pretty good. Do I get the black leg bolts as well? :) I think my levelers are brand new so I wouldn't need those. It would make the weight of the package a little less. If you can somehow figure out how much shipping would be we could have a deal!

Address is 1543 Nipissing Court, Pickering, ON, L1V 6T8.

And how much for that Artoo unit? ;)

Sorry, I didn't see that you had attached the pictures in the original post!

Thanks!

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver

They look pretty good. Do I get the black leg bolts as well? :) I think my levelers are brand new so I wouldn't need those. It would make the weight of the package a little less. If you can somehow figure out how much shipping would be we could have a deal!

Thanks!
Ok will figure out something for you no worries will let you know soon just not sure how long until my new ones arrive. R2D2 was a two year project built from the Lucas film plans with a lot of help from machine shops across the US and the builders club. He's fully functioning and although I am not legally allowed to sell him I think for 15 thousand he could most certainly end up In your living room ;)

301179_10150867005220650_1103761937_n.jpg 15697332_10158021152260650_5905933180536199441_n.jpg 15697332_10158021152260650_5905933180536199441_n.jpg

Last edited:

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver

Thanks!
yes you get the hardware of course I have new chrome bolts coming so I will have no need for them.
The Williams black lock bar will be available as well if you know anyone who might be interested have a new chrome one coming as well for Whirlwind

Last edited:

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Sounds good to me. How much do you want for the lock bar? I would have to paint my side rails black if I was going to even consider swapping mine. Not sure if it would even fit. I think a blacked out Firepower would look pretty cool but the coin door would still be stainless.

Yeah, R2 would look good in my living room but not too sure I could afford the adoption fee! :)

Reactions: VA3AVP

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Sounds good to me. How much do you want for the lock bar? I would have to paint my side rails black if I was going to even consider swapping mine. Not sure if it would even fit. I think a blacked out Firepower would look pretty cool but the coin door would still be stainless.

Yeah, R2 would look good in my living room but not too sure I could afford the adoption fee! :)
Well probably like 25 dollars maybe but yea I had to order a new one for Whirlwind really just because I want to go back to chrome so both my machines kind of match. I noticed the system 11 lock bar might be a little different you would have to go on the Marco site and look it up in comparison to your machine.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Well probably like 25 dollars maybe but yea I had to order a new one for Whirlwind really just because I want to go back to chrome so both my machines kind of match. I noticed the system 11 lock bar might be a little different you would have to go on the Marco site and look it up in comparison to your machine.

Any luck with delivery of you new legs?

Thanks!

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Here's my address - 1543 Nipissing Court, Pickering, ON, L1V 6T8.

I have brand new levelers so I don't need them unless they are black as well. I think from your pictures they aren't. They will save a bit of weight in shipping. Let me know how much it will cost to send them to me plus the $15 you asked for.

Thanks!