• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD SOLD Godzilla 70th Anniversary Premium Black and White Edition - trading for Elton John (only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz009

Oct 17, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Perhaps a bit of a long shot ... but I'd be willing to trade my Black and White 70th Anniversary Godzilla Premium for a JJP Elton John. I'd be willing to add cash (to be negotiated).

Godzilla is in immaculate condition and plays perfectly. Less than 100 plays.

Only would be willing to trade this for an Elton John. Local pickup only (Milton ON).

Thanks for looking. :)

1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg
4.jpg

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Personally, I don't like having that hole in my collection when one gets sold and you wait for your next pin, but experience has taught me that it is the fastest way to do it. I would imagine that a used EJ (no tax) will be selling here in the near future.

Ie, remembering back when I was trying to sell my Wonka for a MMr, it took forever and I basically gave up after 8 months or so. ...and when an MMr did come up I basically sold my Wonka at a reduced price and accepted the sellers original price because I learned how lucky I was when it came up. Just food for thought and glwt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.