• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern Godzilla 70th Announced!

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
As speculated!!

Unlimited Premium alternate version of 'Zilla. In production as long as demand is there.

EDIT: Looks like themed accessories are coming Q4!

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Pro on GZ shoots the same, and doesn't feel like anything is missing.
It's what most Stern Pro owner says, regardless of which game it is. And generally most Stern Prem owners state the opposite ;)

If the price was the same you'd choose the full game as designed as opposed to the stripped down version. Stern has managed to make the price difference so obscene now though that most will choose the cheaper alternative.

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Most of my games are pro’s and I’m fine with that, maybe because I’m shit at pinball so I didn’t the need the upgrades

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
I almost started buying LE's when Stern said they wouldn't do special editions anymore screwing over LE owners. Glad I waited, I knew they would reverse that decision, Gary loves that $$$$$$$. I'm fine playing and selling pro's.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I almost started buying LE's when Stern said they wouldn't do special editions anymore screwing over LE owners. Glad I waited, I knew they would reverse that decision, Gary loves that $$$$$$$. I'm fine playing and selling pro's.
Yeah it’s funny how Stern burned their own customer base. Now they have to suffer the consequences. It ain’t Gary. It’s that narrow vision ex Disney CEO. Too stupid to understand the limits of niche markets. Alienating their very small and limited customer base was really dumb.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Don’t you mean “when”?

This may also cause Pro owners to finally want to upgrade.
I'd think it's pretty unlikely very many will take a big loss on their existing premium just for this one. The ones that may buy it are those that have been waiting for one to show up for sale, and those that think it'll sell less units than the LE when they stop selling GZ's. Speculators still exist even now.

Perry L

Mar 17, 2016
In the hills Mono
I’ve been waiting for a nice GZ Premium to come up for sale since I sold my pro but I’m not sure if I’m tired of waiting or damn that 70th is starting to grow on me.
Anyone seen one yet?

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I’ve been waiting for a nice GZ Premium to come up for sale since I sold my pro but I’m not sure if I’m tired of waiting or damn that 70th is starting to grow on me.
Anyone seen one yet?
Just saw some pics and videos on pinside of it from a show in California… I’m really digging it!

curlyhoward

Sep 11, 2017
Toronto
Anyone seen one yet?
There’s one on Facebook marketplace, HUO, for $14,500. The ad says 695 plays.