• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Stranger Things Le

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Just seen of Pinside Stern will be doing another run of Stranger Things due to popular demand. I tried to buy a NIB on Monday and they were sold out, but there is new hope for more to enter the market. I would imagine this would be mostly premiums.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Just seen of Pinside Stern will be doing another run of Stranger Things due to popular demand. I tried to buy a NIB on Monday and they were sold out, but there is new hope for more to enter the market. I would imagine this would be mostly premiums.
The Pinside comment was that it would be pros.

Extraballingtmc

Dec 29, 2015
Maple ridge
Don’t believe everything you read on pinside;)

edit: confirmed nitro has nib pro stranger things in stock.

they also have aiq pro if anyone tired of waiting for a premium aiq.

Last edited:

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
There is a Stranger Things on Kijiji right now, but think it's a pro version I don't know the game so I am not sure how the game differs between models. Good luck with your search.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I think the most unique thing about the Stranger Things Prem/LE is the projector, if I was going Stranger Things this is one where I'd go Prem/LE 100% for sure, that and the telekinesis ball lock, pretty sure that isn't on the Pro.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I think the most unique thing about the Stranger Things Prem/LE is the projector, if I was going Stranger Things this is one where I'd go Prem/LE 100% for sure, that and the telekinesis ball lock, pretty sure that isn't on the Pro.
Correct about the TK lock. Prem and LE also adds “ball swipe” feature in code because of the tk lock.