• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS The Addams Family TAF

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Corunna, Ont
For Sale: The Addams Family

Machine is in excellent condition, extremely clean. Reproduction IPB playfield installed that has been additionally clearcoated by Poolman. Only has a couple tasteful mods installed, very low plays since the new playfield went in. Cabinet is original and does show some wear. Display is bright and clean as are all of the boards. No credit dot.
Has NVRAM installed on MPU so no more need for changing batteries. Gold edition ROMs are currently installed, but original ROMs are included. Also has magnet fuse kit installed. Includes two smoked color ramps, machine has clear ramp installed. Also includes original manual and reprint manuals.

Please see pics in the google drive link. Anything else you want to see on the machine that isn't in the pics, please let me know.

Machine can been seen and picked up in Corunna, ON, just outside Sarnia.
No shipping, no trades.

Asking $13,000 CAD OBO

Please do not ask about other machines, messages asking about machines other than this one will be ignored.

Attachments

• 20240722_131856.jpg
    20240722_131856.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Darkening

Nov 30, 2023
Montreal
Good luck with the sale, looks really good.
Unrelated, what do you use for moving your machines (visible in first few pictures)?
Is that a motorcycle lift with a wooden box to reach the bottom and spread the load?

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Corunna, Ont
That's exactly what it is. It is based on someone else's design that was supposed to have a tilt table portion to it that I never got around to building.
I'm still able to set up or break down machines on my own, but it can be a bit of a handful sometimes still.