• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Next Stern - The Uncanny X-men

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Not a theme of interest but always cool to see new Stern releases (much more so than JJP or any other pin manufacturer).
Danger did a decent job on FF so hopefully he can bring something innovative to this title.

Last edited:

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Will be interested to see what the art for this one looks like. The last X-Men game was solidly in the Jim Lee 90s era, which is when I got into the comics, so I was interested enough to get an LE (that, and you could get an LE NIB for less than 8k all in back then). I sold the game a while back (to get AIQ), and definitely feel like I traded up. The teaser art looked a little more like John Byrne to me, but that could just be because he was one of the definitive artists on that series.

If it shoots well, and the rules are good, we'll see. Jaws is also still on my radar, and I'm out of space and money right now anyway, so kind of a moot point. Looking forward to playing it at least-hopefully someone local gets one.

Reactions: king_pin