• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS The Simpsons Pinball Party

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Contact this guy to help with shipping. He can wrap, pallet and get it to shipping dock in Halifax for you.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
The drama continues....
Buyer pulled out, shipping fear,TSPP no longer pending and still currently available!
Somebody help me make space for another pin.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Most of my used pins came from Ontario originally. I never had any bad stuff happen in shipping. This Simpsons pin came from Ontario as well, and it wants to come home.
Ya, shipping used to be simple.. prices are a lot higher now and the service is worse, read about a guy on pinside that got a game delivered ripped into 2 pieces. lol.

Reactions: gunner007

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Anyone want to go for a drive. Nova Scotia is nice this time of year. There has literally been an exodus from Ontario to NS. I think half my customers now are from there.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Most of my used pins came from Ontario originally. I never had any bad stuff happen in shipping. This Simpsons pin came from Ontario as well, and it wants to come home.

Thanks but I’m also a chicken when it comes to shipping pins! :(
I use to be afraid as well. I have shipped quite a few pins now, buying and selling and have had zero issues.
Ya, shipping used to be simple.. prices are a lot higher now and the service is worse, read about a guy on pinside that got a game delivered ripped into 2 pieces. lol.
shipping to Ontario depot to depot is really cheap. I shipped from Saint John to Toronto for under $200 and have had no issues with D&R , although I was always worry until the pin arrives. Anyways nice looking pin, GLWS

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
I use to be afraid as well. I have shipped quite a few pins now, buying and selling and have had zero issues.

shipping to Ontario depot to depot is really cheap. I shipped from Saint John to Toronto for under $200 and have had no issues with D&R , although I was always worry until the pin arrives. Anyways nice looking pin, GLWS
Oh, the seller is willing to pallet, wrap and drop it of at the depot? That's pretty cool.

Last edited: