• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT TMNT PRO

SolidStates

Aug 25, 2024
Ontario
Up for trade, Stern TMNT Pro. Roughly 1100 plays on it, no issues that I can see. Photos below, I can send video or pics

I really enjoy this game but I also own Tron. The flipper configuration and ramps are in similar locations. While the games are obviously unique from one another I find the flow just a tad bit too similar between the two, but I guess seeing as how both are John Borg designs I shouldn't be surprised. I actually played RUSH for the first time a few weeks ago and realized it was basically a mirror image of the Tron PF (he just flipped L/R side). Anyhow, not knocking the guy but I guess I'm seeing what's out there (at this point I'd be looking for a game BORG didn't design I guess) that might offer a different flow or PF configuration. I'm open to ideas, I have some cash so I can trade up or trade for another Pro. I'd like to end up with something from the same period if possible, ie I'd prefer to avoid 90's games. Anyhow, putting this out there and seeing what happens.

HUO only, shaker installed

Game is located near Orangeville but travelling to buy/trade pins seems to be part of the process lol

IMG_9915.JPGIMG_9916.JPGIMG_9920.JPGIMG_9920.JPGIMG_9914.JPGIMG_9913.JPGIMG_9911.JPGIMG_9917.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9918.JPG
    IMG_9918.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9919.JPG
    IMG_9919.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9912.JPG
    IMG_9912.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Emil