• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

View first unread post

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
This came up in another thread, but the "View First Unread Post" doesn't always work. I think it goes to the right page, but not the actual post. Anyone else seeing this?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Yes, I have been reminding the owner of the site about this almost every day... It seems to have been busted once we moved the avatars to the left side.

D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Menace said:
Yes, I have been reminding the owner of the site about this almost every day... It seems to have been busted once we moved the avatars to the left side.

D

lol it's on the to-do list.. it's out of my league though, but hopefully our webexpert can take a look when he gets a chance. :)

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON

If it was moving the avatars that broke it, I'd much rather have the view first unread post feature work than have the avatars on the left.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So did this link ever get fixed? I noticed that the avatars moved back to the right a while back, but the "view first unread" link still just goes to the correct page, not the correct post. Can this get fixed?

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So is the first unread post link working for anyone now? Looks like this is still busted. Even on the free phpbb it should work, shouldn't it? I know I've used other sites that have the platform where the feature works.

Want a hand troubleshooting this?