• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WH2O plastics/boulders

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Picked up a new pin last night that could use a couple items:
the boulder that covers the pop bumper in the Boulder Garden, and the triangular plastic that sits mid playfield, near the back.
If anyone has either of these items, please let me know!

-Chambahz

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
That plastic is ALWAYS busted on every Wh20, as well as that mountain. Not sure if I've ever seen either of these available separately, and not even Marco breaks these up... This could be a tough one.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I would check on other forums like pinside to see if any owners have "tastefully" converted their WH20 to ice mountains and Bumbles :FP: See if they will sell you their original mountains from their game.

GS-WH2O-03-87XX-5L.jpg

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I actually don't mind that Kruzmann conversion. Got to see one in person @ Expo 2010 and it was pretty cool. My original Wh20 came with the bumble mod installed, and I still have it in my parts stash... I've liked the Bumble since I was a kid. :)

Good call on searching for the mountain from people that have converted theirs. Maybe touch base with Ron directly to see if he has any? And if you must have that plastic the full set is always available, albeit it's over $100.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I would register or go on pinside and maybe post a WTB mountains or boulders on pinside since there is a much bigger user base there? I was able to find one replacement pop bumper boulder from a collector on pinside in Ottawa and WARLOCK was able to pick it up for me last summer when he was in the area so saved me a bit on shipping. It still cost me $30 for a nice used one but it is better then spending $110-120usd+shipping for a complete set when I didn't need it.

Another thing you can do is check pinballowners.com for local collectors who own a WH20 and send them a message to see if maybe they have other cracked or broken boulders that are not on yours and split the cost of the new set as well.